Friday, November 23, 2012

Puerto Rico: My Story: Places that I have lived in.

Today's Topic is going to be....

Puerto Rico: My Story: Places that I have lived in.

I was born in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.

I lived for what my mother has told me, after I was born, she told me that from Mayaguez we moved to Coamo. Then for what I remember we moved again, and I remember that we went to Cayey, Puerto Rico to live there when I was four years old until I was like six or seven years old. Then with my mom I moved again to Mayaguez with my older brother, and we lived with her only for two years. Then I moved with my older brother to live with my father to Carolina. Then my father moved to Guaynabo, and then we moved again to with my father to live for the last time in Caguas, and I went to school in Santurce, San Juan, Puerto Rico. Finally, we moved here to the United States of America, to live here in Richmond, Virginia.







No comments:

Post a Comment